We cannot wait for you to join us September 13-19, 2021 at Minnehaha Country Club in Sioux Falls! In the meantime, here are a few details you may want to know before arriving to the tournament. Please read carefully to ensure a smooth arrival and to enjoy all what the Sanford International has to offer!
Bags larger than a small purse (6 x 6) including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags are prohibited. Approved bags include: clear bags smaller than 12 x 6 x 6, 1-gallon plastic freezer bags, medically necessary bags and diaper bags.
Magnetometer/Wanding (Conducted at all Entrance Gates)
For security purposes all patrons entering the 2020 Sanford International hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, which inspection may include, without limitation, metal detection.
Spectator Mobile Device Policy
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout Tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from Tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in revocation of your ticket.
What to Wear/Inclement Weather Policy
This is an event for all members of the community. All spectators should wear comfortable shoes and clothing in anticipation of walking between venues and attractions around the course. The Midwest weather can turn anytime so check the weather and dress accordingly. If there is ANY chance of rain – bring a rain coat! We will have an on-site meteorologist to make sure you, your family, and friends have plenty of notice in the event of dangerous weather or pending storms. Again, comfortable shoes are a must – this is an athletic event after all!
In the event of inclement weather, avoid the following:
- Open Areas
- High places
- Isolated Trees
- Golf Carts
- Wire Fences
All major credit cards will be accepted at all Concession locations. Non-cash transactions are recommended.
Prohibited Items List
The following items are prohibited on the course ALL week. Please leave them in your car or check them at the gate.
- Bags larger than a small purse (6 x 6) including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags.
- Bicycles not allowed inside admission areas or on the Tournament grounds
- Cameras Friday-Sunday/binocular cases
- Clear, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12.
- Computers or laptops
- Explosives and/or Fireworks of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Ladders and/or step stools or other similar items
- Laser pointers
- Lawn or oversized chairs, seat cushions or chair bags (no seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments)
- Metal-spiked golf shoes
- Outside food or beverages except for infant needs.
- Pets/Animals (except for Service animals)
- Picnic baskets
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Poles or rods
- Posters, signs or banners
- Radios, televisions or other electronic noise producing items
- Video cameras (All week)
- Weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- Whistles, horns or noise makers
- Other items deemed unlawful, dangerous or disruptive by the PGA TOUR/Tournament Security Officials
- Please Note: Strollers, plastic baby bottles and other baby supplies are permitted on the course. (infant must be with carrier)
Prohibited bags of any kind cannot be left at security checkpoints and will be required to be returned to your vehicle. For Security purposes, you hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, which may include metal detection.
For the safety of the players and gallery members alike, autographs will be prohibited at the 2020 Sanford International.
- Stay behind the gallery ropes
- Stay quiet and stand still when the players are about to hit the ball
- “Hands in the air” means to stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots
- Do not cross fairways except at designated crosswalk areas.
- Always look both ways before crossing a cart path.
- Be considerate of others, and kneel or sit if you find yourself in the front row of the gallery.
- Walk carefully, never run.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Children under 12 should be kept at a safe distance while play is in progress. Parents should take extra precautionary measures when choosing a viewing location.
- Watch the tournament “Parade Style” by picking a spot and watching the field pass by or “Cross-Country Style” by following a particular player or group around the course.
Create a Plan Before Leaving the House
Please visit Sanfordinternational.com for the most up to date tournament information. If you have any questions please call 605-271-7825. A map of the course grounds and important destinations will be located on the Tournament website and grounds.
- Friday, September 11 – 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday, September 12 – 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Sunday, September 13– 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Gates open one hour before play and close approximately one hour after play.
Will Call Information
Tickets, sponsor parking passes, and other credentials may be picked up or dropped off at Will Call. It is located at the DriveSAFESD.com Main Entrance. Proper photo ID is required to pick up credentials.
Will Call Hours:
- Friday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm