Sanford International presented by First PREMIER and Mastercard
- Military, Police Officers, Firefighters = FREE
- Thanks to Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort and SCHEELS – all police officers and firefighters as well as Active, Reserve, Veteran, and Retired U.S. Military personnel will receive FREE admission each day Friday – Sunday at the 2023 Sanford International. All individuals must show appropriate Military or police/firefighter ID at either entrance of the Sanford International. Individuals will then receive a special wristband for themselves and one (1) guest for access to grounds and Military & First Responders Outpost located on Hole #17. Complimentary food and beverages are provided. Stairs and ADA ramp are available for those to enter the Military & First Responders Outpost. At the Sanford International, we extend this free invitation as a small gesture of thanks for all these heroes do for our country.
- Youth Ticket = FREE
- Youth ages 15 and under receive complimentary admission to the Sanford International grounds with a ticketed adult. Youth ages 10 and up must have their own Hospitality ticket to be allowed access to any Hospitality venue.
- Good Any One Day Grounds Pass = $25
- Unsure of which day you’ll attend? We have you covered. Our Good-Any-One-Day Grounds Ticket can be used any one (1) day during Tournament Week, Friday through Sunday. The EMC Wednesday Championship Pro-Am is closed to public. The Thursday EMC Championship Pro-Am is FREE admission.
- Friday Grounds Pass = $20
- Access to the grounds at Minnehaha Country Club for the first round on Friday, September 15.
- Saturday Grounds Pass = $20 (SCHEELS Gate Day)
- SCHEELS Gate Day! Access to the grounds at Minnehaha Country Club for the second round on Saturday, September 16.
- Sunday Grounds Pass = $20 (Seiko Gate Day)
- Seiko Gate Day! Access to the grounds at Minnehaha Country Club for the final round of the Sanford International on Sunday, September 17.
- Weekly Grounds Pass = $50
- Access to the grounds at Minnehaha Country Club Thursday – Sunday. Save $10 by purchasing this package over the single day ticket option.
- Family Package = $80
- Two (2) Saturday & two (2) Sunday Daily Grounds tickets and a $20 food & beverage voucher. Youth 15 and under receive complimentary admission to the grounds with a ticketed adult ($100 value)
- PREMIER Club Friday, Saturday or Sunday = $300
- This upgraded tournament experience grants access to the PREMIER Club between Holes 10 & 18. This shared hospitality venue offers guests open seating, complimentary food & full bar service, private restrooms, and Flat Screen TV’s to keep up with Tournament action. A great way to take in the Tournament in true VIP style. Single day tickets available for $300 or can be purchased in bulk at the below bundled prices. For ticket bundle purchasing, please contact the Tournament Office.
Schedule of Events