At Sanford International LIVE presented by Cambria opaque bags larger than 4.5” x 6.5” will not be allowed in Great Shots. Patrons will be denied entry if possession of items is extending the bag policy. Under no circumstances will an employee accept a bag for “safe keeping”, take possession of any such bag or otherwise control such bag.
Patrons may enter the building with a clear one (1) gallon zipper lock type bag. A clear stadium bag that is no larger than 12” x 12” x 6” is an acceptable alternative to the zipper lock type bag. Tinted bags are not permitted. Guests are permitted to bring in one (1) bag only.
Clutch bags (4.5” x 6.5” or smaller) that that have a single over the shoulder, or cross-body strap that are made of a canvas, nylon, or leather material are permitted. Chain straps are not allowed.
ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- Are not allowed, unless for a medical necessity, all bags that enter the premises for an event will need to be clear (within sizing guidelines) or of the approved clutch sizing (4.5” x 6.5”).
- Remember, one bag of this sizing per ticketed customer. If you have children that have tickets, they qualify to have a bag as well.
- If you have items that require additional privacy, you can use a clutch up to 4.5″ x 6.5″ inside of your approved sizing clear bag. When you go through the security checkpoint, the small bag/clutch inside will be subject to search.
- Shoulder/cross body style straps are allowed into the venue (as long as the straps are made of fabric, nylon, or leather). No chain straps or similar material will be permitted.
- If you have objects that qualify as a medical necessity, these will be allowed inside the building. We understand that not all medical devices fit into the bag policy and some have their own bags/containers.
- ALL PATRONS will be responsible for removing items from their pockets and going through the metal detectors. This policy is being placed nation-wide by many venues and artists/tours for the safety & security of all involved due to many happenings around the nation.
Clear backpacks/fanny packs
- Are allowed only if they follow the other rules regarding bags. (12”x12”x6” or smaller with no chain straps).