Sanford International LIVE!
Features music superstar Sam Hunt on Thursday, Sept. 15 at Great Shots. Doors are at 6:00 PM with 7:30 PM start time. Hunt is a Grammy-nominated Nashville-recording artist who won the American Music Award for New Artist of the Year in 2015. The Georgia native has charted numerous No. 1 singles during his solo career. He also has song-writing credits for singles from country stars Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney.
- Concert General Admission + Friday Grounds Access at Sanford International = $65
- Concert General Admission ticket taking place Thursday, Sept 15 at Great Shots. THEN bring your Sam Hunt ticket to the Sanford International Friday, Sept 16 and receive Daily Grounds access.
- Concert VIP + Friday Grounds Access at Sanford International = $250
- Concert VIP ticket includes special entry point separate from General Admission, complimentary food and full bar service, designated hospitality area inside Great Shots with private restrooms, and access into the VIP Pit for a front row view! THEN bring your Sam Hunt VIP ticket to the Sanford International Friday, Sept 16 and receive Daily Grounds access.
- Concert VIP Parking Pass at Great Shots = $50
- Concert VIP Parking for the Sam Hunt concert on Thursday, Sept 15 at Great Shots. Parking is located in the Great Shots parking lot.
FREE Parking is available in the several parking lots that make up the Sanford Sports Complex. While all parking lots are walking distance away, shuttles will be available for patrons to take to Great Shots before and after the concert. VIP parking passes are for Great Shots parking lot only and can be purchased for $50.
Private suites are available while supplies last. Please contact the tournament office at 605-271-7825 for more information.
As a 2021 ticket holder, patrons had two options:
- If you rolled over your tickets to the 2022 concert, no action was needed. As a sign of our thanks for your support and loyalty we have reissued you a 2022 concert package to match your 2021 purchase.
- If you selected to receive a refund you had to complete the refund request form by September 30, 2021. Your concert ticket was then cancelled and refunded. There will be NO REFUNDS issued after the September 30, 2021 date.
If you have any questions, please contact Erica Krohn at email@example.com
At Sanford International LIVE! opaque bags larger than 4.5” x 6.5” will not be allowed in Great Shots. Patrons will be denied entry if possession of items is extending the bag policy. Under no circumstances will an employee accept a bag for “safe keeping”, take possession of any such bag or otherwise control such bag.
Patrons may enter the building with a clear one (1) gallon zipper lock type bag. A clear stadium bag that is no larger than 12” x 12” x 6” is an acceptable alternative to the zipper lock type bag. Tinted bags are not permitted. Guests are permitted to bring in one (1) bag only.
Clutch bags (4.5” x 6.5” or smaller) that that have a single over the shoulder, or cross-body strap that are made of a canvas, nylon, or leather material are permitted. Chain straps are not allowed.
ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- Are not allowed, unless for a medical necessity, all bags that enter the premises for an event will need to be clear (within sizing guidelines) or of the approved clutch sizing (4.5” x 6.5”).
- Remember, one bag of this sizing per ticketed customer. If you have children that have tickets, they qualify to have a bag as well.
- If you have items that require additional privacy, you can use a clutch up to 4.5″ x 6.5″ inside of your approved sizing clear bag. When you go through the security checkpoint, the small bag/clutch inside will be subject to search.
- Shoulder/cross body style straps are allowed into the venue (as long as the straps are made of fabric, nylon, or leather). No chain straps or similar material will be permitted.
- If you have objects that qualify as a medical necessity, these will be allowed inside the building. We understand that not all medical devices fit into the bag policy and some have their own bags/containers.
- ALL PATRONS will be responsible for removing items from their pockets and going through the metal detectors. This policy is being placed nation-wide by many venues and artists/tours for the safety & security of all involved due to many happenings around the nation.
Clear backpacks/fanny packs
- Are allowed only if they follow the other rules regarding bags. (12”x12”x6” or smaller with no chain straps).
ADA seating will be available on the driving range during concert.
CHILDREN – ALL Children MUST have a concert ticket for entry.
2505 W Benson Rd., Sioux Falls, SD 57107
VIP Parking is located in the Great Shots parking lot. Patrons must purchase a VIP Parking pass beforehand in order to be granted a spot.
Concert is held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as sun, heat, wind, cold, or rain. Dress accordingly and bring warm layers, and anything else you need, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset.
Part of Great Shots’ uniqueness as an outdoor concert venue is the ability to use each hitting bay as a private suite. These suites are limited to thirty (30) partners. Includes:
- One (1) private suite for ten (10) guests.
- Complimentary alcohol package and hors d’oeuvres. Alcohol package includes one bottle of liquor + preferred mixers and a case of beer/seltzer. Additional alcohol can be added at Partners’ expense.
- One (1) VIP Parking Pass.
- Partner logo branding at Private Suite.
Please contact Erica Krohn at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any ticket questions, please call the Tournament Office at 605-271-7825
Sanford International LIVE! brought to you by our Community Partners