Sanford International Live!
Presented by Cambria
Features music superstar Sam Hunt on Friday, Sept. 17 at Great Shots. Hunt is a Grammy-nominated Nashville-recording artist who won the American Music Award for New Artist of the Year in 2015. The Georgia native has charted numerous No. 1 singles during his solo career. He also has song-writing credits for singles from country stars Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney.
- Friday Grounds Access at Sanford International + Concert General Admission = $65
- All Weekend Pass at Sanford International + Concert General Admission = $100
- Friday Grounds Access at Sanford International + Concert VIP = $250
- Friday Club Cambria Access at Sanford International + Concert General Admission = $275
- Friday Club Cambria Access at Sanford International + Concert VIP = $475
- Concert VIP Parking Pass at Great Shots = $50
Concert VIP ticket includes special entry point separate from General Admission, complimentary food and full bar service, designated hospitality area inside Great Shots with private restrooms, and access into the VIP Pit for a front row view!
FREE Parking is available in the several parking lots that make up the Sanford Sports Complex. While all parking lots are walking distance away, shuttles will be available for patrons to take to Great Shots before and after the concert. VIP parking passes are for Great Shots parking lot only and can be purchased for $50.
Private suites are available while supplies last. Please contact the tournament office at 605-271-7825 for more information.
MILITARY & FIRST RESPONDERS – Have FREE access to the Sanford International grounds Friday, September 17 – Sunday, September 19 thanks to DriveSafeSD.com. However, EVERYONE must purchase a concert ticket for entry.
CHILDREN – Ages 15 and under are FREE at the Sanford International. However, children ages 5 and up MUST have a concert ticket for entry.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL US AT 605-229-9689 or EMAIL US.
Ticketing Powered by Complete Ticket Solutions.
ADA seating will be available on the driving range during concert.
2505 W Benson Rd., Sioux Falls, SD 57107
At Sanford International LIVE presented by Cambria opaque bags larger than 4.5” x 6.5” will not be allowed in Great Shots. Patrons will be denied entry if possession of items is extending the bag policy. Under no circumstances will an employee accept a bag for “safe keeping”, take possession of any such bag or otherwise control such bag.
Patrons may enter the building with a clear one (1) gallon zipper lock type bag. A clear stadium bag that is no larger than 12” x 12” x 6” is an acceptable alternative to the zipper lock type bag. Tinted bags are not permitted. Guests are permitted to bring in one (1) bag only.
Clutch bags (4.5” x 6.5” or smaller) that that have a single over the shoulder, or cross-body strap that are made of a canvas, nylon, or leather material are permitted. Chain straps are not allowed.
ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- Are not allowed, unless for a medical necessity, all bags that enter the premises for an event will need to be clear (within sizing guidelines) or of the approved clutch sizing (4.5” x 6.5”).
- Remember, one bag of this sizing per ticketed customer. If you have children that have tickets, they qualify to have a bag as well.
- If you have items that require additional privacy, you can use a clutch up to 4.5″ x 6.5″ inside of your approved sizing clear bag. When you go through the security checkpoint, the small bag/clutch inside will be subject to search.
- Shoulder/cross body style straps are allowed into the venue (as long as the straps are made of fabric, nylon, or leather). No chain straps or similar material will be permitted.
- If you have objects that qualify as a medical necessity, these will be allowed inside the building. We understand that not all medical devices fit into the bag policy and some have their own bags/containers.
- ALL PATRONS will be responsible for removing items from their pockets and going through the metal detectors. This policy is being placed nation-wide by many venues and artists/tours for the safety & security of all involved due to many happenings around the nation.
Clear backpacks/fanny packs
- Are allowed only if they follow the other rules regarding bags. (12”x12”x6” or smaller with no chain straps).
Tickets will not be available for purchase at the concert entrance. Tickets must be purchased beforehand online.
VIP Parking is located in the Great Shots parking lot. Patrons must purchase a VIP Parking pass beforehand in order to be granted a spot.
Limited to six (6) sponsors, the Community Partners will receive exclusive recognition on all concert materials and promotions leading up and during the concert. Includes:
- Exclusive logo placement on all pre-concert related advertising materials including but not limited to: Print ads, social media, TV ads, Billboards, Digital Advertising, all tickets, Concert Poster, etc.
- On-site signage throughout Great Shots venue with logo recognition on-stage.
- Community Partner commercials and logo featured on repeated loop on the TV’s at Great Shots located at every private suite, bar areas, and elsewhere throughout the venue.
- Partner has option to distribute branded giveaways and promotional materials to all attendees including General Admission ticket buyers, VIP ticket buyers, and Private Suite areas.
- Private Suite for ten (10) VIP Guests. Includes Food and Bar service for all guests within the suite. Suite to be located on third floor with other Community Partners.
- Four (4) VIP tickets which includes front row viewing access for concert along with Private Suite Access. VIP tickets include complimentary food and beverage.
- Two (2) Great Shots Lot VIP Parking Passes
- Twenty-five (25) General Admission tickets to the concert.
Part of Great Shots’ uniqueness as an outdoor concert venue is the ability to use each hitting bay as a private suite. These suites are limited to thirty (30) partners. Includes:
- One (1) private suite for ten (10) guests.
- Complimentary alcohol package and hors d’oeuvres. Alcohol package includes one bottle of liquor + preferred mixers and a case of beer/seltzer. Additional alcohol can be added at Partners’ expense.
- One (1) VIP Parking Pass.
- Partner logo branding at Private Suite.
Concert is held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as sun, heat, wind, cold, or rain. Dress accordingly and bring warm layers, and anything else you need, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset.